Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Digital Art And What It Says To YOU!

My whole blog is based upon what you see when you look at a photo, or what does that photo say to you...does it have a story  behind it?

So for today, I decided to do another interactive blog. I will post a few of my digital art pieces ~ which all started out as regular photographs ~ and let's see what these pieces say to you. 

...What story are they telling you? 
...What do you see when you see each piece? 

At the end, I'll post what the photos actually are, in case any of you are wondering. Actually, most of them will probably look enough like the original photo for you to be able to tell what they are. But then again, maybe not - depends on what kind of "eye" you have! :)

Now, I'm not asking you to guess what each one is - actually, what I'd like for you to do is look at each one with your mind's eye and tell me what you see ~ kinda like an Artistic Roschack Test, lol.

So, are you ready? Let's go! 

Here's the first one:


#1



#2



#3



#4





#5





#6





#7






#8







#9






#10


So, what did your mind's eye see?

It always amazes me that with a  little manipulation to a photograph,sometimes you can turn it into a piece of art! 

Come on ~ don't be shy! What do you think????

Don't forget to check the list below to see what each picture originally was.
:)






1 - A sprig of ivy hanging down from hanging bastket
2 - A section of sidewalk at Towne Center Mall, Baton Rouge, LA
3 - My little friend, Faith H, at a Fall Harvest Festival 2009
4 - A Bird of Paradise flower
5 - My little Jedi Gransdon, G.T.
6 - The Pagoda at Avery Island, Louisiana
7 - A Crepe Myrtle flower
8 - A decorative Christmas Ornament hanging in the window as a sun catcher
9 - A rust stain on my Dad's garage floor
10 - Big Piney Creek, AR

No comments:

Post a Comment